These are the top five news to monitor today
1. US says it has no information to provide on Aisha Buhari fraud case The US consulate has declined to provide information on the fraud case that wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, was accused of being a part of.
2. Massive shake-up in Nigerian Prison The Controller-General of the Nigerian Prisons Service, Jafaru Ahmed has approved a major redeployment of senior officers in the service nationwide.
3. President Buhari appoints another Northerner President Buhari has appointed Hadiza Bala Usman as the Director General of Nigerian Ports Authority.
4. EFCC to go after lawyers The Acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) says the EFCC will go after lawyers who aid clients to launder money
5. 12 governors are backing Sheriff The factional chairman of the People Democratic Party, Ali Modu Sheriff, says that he has the support of 12 state governors in the party.