Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Whatsapp If you have been experiencing these signs below then you are in an abusive relationship and then you should back out of such a relationship.
1. He doesn’t respect your opinion It is one thing for your spouse to love spending quality time with you but when the person you’re with starts isolating you from family and friends, there’s a problem.
It’s healthy for you to have relationships outside of the relationship with your significant other. Don’t let them tell you otherwise. READ ALSO: 6 top reasons why you may not get that engagement ring
2. Arguments tend to escalate quickly Occasional arguments are not uncommon in relationships, and are not always unhealthy but arguments in emotionally abusive relationships are. These arguments tend to escalate quickly and have no end point. Even day-to-day conversation can escalate to physical abuse, so beware.
3. You are the only reason why the relationship is still on When you are with or not with him, he makes you feel you are the one begging for the relationship. And makes you think you are the crazy person. Building a relationship consists of the two partners so it shouldn’t be you alone.
4. He makes you feel jealous and cheats on you He intentionally makes you feel jealous because he knows that even after he makes you feel that way because he knows that even if he comes back over and over again, you will still accept him back. 5. He treats you like a pet more than he treats you like a person He makes you feel inhuman and treats you less of what you should be.
6. He makes you feel inferior You go out of your way to make him happy; there is nothing wrong in wanting to make your partner happy but when you find yourself displeasing make sure you back out of that kind of relationship.
7. You are afraid of him If you feel any form of fear around the person you’re in a relationship with, it’s time to walk away.